This is a complete rewrite of the old Media Library mod for vBulletin. This mod lets users submit videos from various video hosting sites around the net, and categorize them for browsing on your website.
- Automatic information retrieval based on MRSS, JSON or HTML
- Content keyword tagging and animated tag cloud
- Media threads with automatic commenting and linking
- Full integration with XenForo's content handler system
- Custom playlists
- upload the entire contents of the attached zip to your root XenForo
- install from files on the server: "library / EWRmedio / addon-EWRmedio.xml"
- set options for the media library in the administration control panel
- set usergroup permissions for administration rights
- With the premium edition expansion, you get LOCAL video hosting for FREE.
- Local HTML5/Flash Video (FLV, F4V, M4V, MP4)
- Local HTML5/Flash Audio (MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A)
- Local HTML5/Flash Audio Playlist (mrss XML)
- Local Silverlight Video (WMV)
- To host media locally, upload the media to your "/data/local/" directory. Then simply use "video:filename.ext" or "audio:filename.ext" as the media submission URL.
- Extract contents of ZIP file to: library/EWRmedio/XML.
- Head to "Administrate Media > Services" page on your forum media portal and click the button on the top right that says "Rebuild Services".
- Done !